My super secret children’s book illustration project is almost complete! Which means time for more stuff! (Probably of Castiel’s face.)
For the past year, I’ve been sending out a really rushed and rather awful looking character sheet for trades and such. During breaks in job hunting, I put together this nice version for Roe with his information listed in one place.
More practice with old, previously done artwork on shrink plastic. I wanted to test out the ink-jet printable kind, so I started making some for friends and family this round.
After seeing a bunch of shrink plastic charms on my dash from artists like -Wondersmith and Captaingalaga, I went and got some of my own to try out. I’ve spent all day messing with it, just pulling from pre-done art for experimentation. I can’t wait to try some more.